The Council has launched a new app called 'Spelthorne BC App' to offer residents more choice in the way they contact the Council.
The Spelthorne app is free and can be downloaded to any smart phone/device and gives residents the opportunity to access a range of the most frequently used Council services quickly and conveniently including:-
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- parking fines
- collection of large household goods
- missed bin collections
- dog fouling problems and problems with parks
- abandoned vehicles, graffiti or fly-tipping
- news, events, travel and weather updates
- find your nearest leisure centre, doctor, recycling centre or library
- see 'what's on'