Environmental Health and Licensing

Environmental Health covers food hygiene, health and safety and poor housing conditions. We also investigate noise nuisance, monitor air quality, deal with contaminated land and some public health issues.

The Licensing team cover taxi (Hackney Carriage) and private hire vehicles, gambling, street trading and charitable collections, alcohol and public entertainment.

New data privacy rules have come into force. Please look at our Privacy Notices for more information on your rights and how we store, process, protect and retain your information: