If your application is successful we will send you an email inviting you to an interview.
We advise that you spend some time preparing for your interview:
- research the Council and the area the role is in. What do you think you could bring to the team?
- the interview is also an opportunity for you to get to know us, so make sure to come prepared with questions you'd like to ask the panel
- be enthusiastic and let your personality shine
On the day:
- interviews will usually take place at the Council Offices in Knowle Green, but this depends on the role
- on arrival you should report to reception, someone will come to greet you and take you up to the interview room
- you may be required to complete a short test as part of the selection process, but you will be informed of this ahead of the day
- there will usually be 2 or 3 members on the interview panel, one of whom will be the manager of the advertised role. The panel will ask questions and make notes as you answer
- we will let you know at the end of the interview when you can expect us to inform you of the outcome