Birth, death, marriage and civil partnerships
Information and advice on registering a birth, death, marriage or civil partnerships
Surrey County Council provide all the information you will need for registering a birth, death, marriage and civil partnership, and for ordering copy certificates. You can find out more and register online on the Surrey County Council website at Birth, death, marriage and civil partnership.
You will find further information about:
- who can apply, how to apply and what you need to apply online
- cost of appointments and copy certificates
- how to apply on behalf of someone else
- step-by-step help for registering a birth, death, or marriage
- list of registrar offices and contact details
You can also find information online at the Gov.uk website.
For information on cemeteries and bereavement support, visit our cemeteries page.