Spelthorne Borough Council will be collecting your data in order to process any enquiries regarding licences.
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation, Spelthorne Borough Council must provide you with the following information about the personal data you give to us:
- the Council will use the data provided to process your enquiry and action as appropriate
- in the event that your enquiry leads to investigation, the council will also use the information provided for the purpose of performing any of its statutory enforcement duties. It will make any disclosures required by law, and your information may be shared with other responsible authorities, eg Surrey Police, Trading Standards, Fire Safety Officer, Child Protective Services and Public Health England
- the information will not be passed on to any other third parties, or transferred out of the EU
- the Council will keep your data for six years from date of receipt or such a time that licence holder moves on or surrenders their licence
- we have a public task requirement to collect this data, therefore if you do not provide this data the Council we can no longer process your request
For further information about how the Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see the back of this form.
If you have any direct enquiries, Spelthorne Borough Council's Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org