In order to comply with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations, Spelthorne Borough Council must provide us with the following information about the personal data you give to us.
- the council will use the data provided to issue Season Tickets to employees in the Spelthorne Borough, this data is specifically for use when issuing the Season Tickets
- your information will be shared with Customer Services for the purpose of payment
- the information will not be passed onto any other third parties
- the Council will keep your data for a maximum of 6 years on the parking system
- we have a legal requirement to collect this data, therefore if you do not provide this data the Council will be unable to process your application for a Season Ticket
- for further information about how the Council uses your personnel data, including your rights as a data subject, please see the back of this form
If you have any direct enquiries, Spelthorne Borough Council's Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Offices, Knowle green, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 1XB.