In order to comply with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations, Spelthorne Borough Council must provide us with the following information about the personal data you give to us.
- the Council will use the data provided to issue Contract Permits to employees in the Spelthorne Borough. This data is specifically for use when issuing the Contract Permits
- your information will be shared with Customer Services for the purpose of payment
- the information will not be passed onto any other third parties
- the Council will keep your data for a maximum of 6 years on the parking system
- we have a legal requirement to collect this data, therefore if you do not provide this data the Council will be unable to process your application for a Contract Permit
For further information about how the Council uses your personnel data, including your rights as a data subject, please see the back of this form.