When applying for licensing applications please use the online forms provided

The Licensing Act 2003 deals with:

  • the sale of alcohol including off licences, pubs and restaurants
  • supply of alcohol in clubs
  • regulated entertainment such as live and recorded music
  • late night takeaways and eateries

For a full list of applications received and licences issued, please use the 'Licensing search function' below. Further details about conditions attached to these licences can be obtained by contacting the Licensing department using the contact details below.

Licensing search
Premises Licences
Personal alcohol licences
Club premises certificates
Temporary Events Notices - TENs
Hypnotism authorisation
Licensing Act 2003 - Fees and charges