We cannot give legal advice to members of the public.

Proof of Life

Legal Services are able to complete a Proof of Life declaration for overseas pension purposes.  You must make an appointment to see one of the Council's solicitors, please contact the Legal team to arrange an appointment.  You need to bring (1) The form for completion, (2) Passport, (3) Proof of current address and (4) come in person.

No charge is made for this service.

Legal Services
Legal Services
Job Title
Legal Services
01784 444256
Full details for Legal Services