If you would like to let us know about particular issues that affect you in the Borough, you can do so in any of the following ways:

Contact local councillor who is your elected representative

Information about your local councillor, plus details of how you can contact him or her can be found on My Spelthorne.

Suggestions and complaints

If you would like to make a suggestion about how we can improve, or if you have not received the quality of service you expected, please let us know.

Suggestions and complaints form

Social media

Keep in touch and let us know your views via Twitter (@spelthornebc) or find us on Facebook.

Research and consultation projects

We carry out research and consultation projects on an occasional basis. You can help by sparing a little bit of your time if you are asked to take part. These projects help to shape Council decisions affecting Spelthorne.